GUIDELINES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY
1. SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH in the park and FOLLOW DIRECTIONAL ARROWS MARKED. Please use designated roadways only, and watch for our treasured children and pets. Avoid driving through empty sites.
2. CAMPFIRES: Allowed in portable fire pits only, which can be rented for $5.00 (7 Days) and $20.00 (Monthly) If your site does not have one, please inquire at the office to have one brought to you. FIRES MAY BE RESTRICTED DURING FIRE SEASON BASED ON COUNTY AND STATE REGULATIONS. PROPANE FIRES ARE ALLOWED, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE FIRE INFORMATION POSTED BY THE LODGE.
3. PETS: We are a pet friendly park. There is a fenced “dog area” located in the park so they can get some exercise and socialize with other pets. When walking your pets in the resort, please have your pets on a leash and controlled at all times. There are doggie clean up bags in the dog park. Please be sure to pick up their mess and dispose of it in the can in the Dog Park. Dogs cannot be left unattended outside. Cats are not to be outside without a leash. There is a $50.00 fee for all pet waste NOT picked up.
4. WASTE DISPOSAL: Please dispose of household garbage in the dumpsters located in the park. There are labeled recycle cans also. Leaving garbage outside may attract wild animals. All cardboard should be broken down. NO PLASTICS or GLASS in the recycle bins, those must go into the dumpster. NO oil, cooking grease, bleach, or harsh chemicals should enter our system through your tank.
5. QUIET HOURS: [10:00 PM – 7:00 AM] Please be courteous to your neighbors by observing our quiet hours.
6. RESTROOMS: Please help us keep our restrooms clean and tidy. Our showers are designed for handicap access and sometimes excess water escapes. If this happens, kindly use the provided mop to remove this slipping hazard. Open 24 hours, for guests only, and a door code is required. See below for current codes.
7. CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Our Check-in time is 1:00 PM and Check-out time is 11:00AM. Please let the office know if you desire to extend your stay. We will do our best to accommodate you.
8. LAUNDRY ROOM: Open 24 hours daily. NO BLANKETS, SLEEPING BAGS OR RUGS IN WASHERS OR DRYERS. Please don’t leave laundry unattended. Quarters are available during office hours. NO BLEACH OR SOFTENER IN WASHER. Dryer sheets are acceptable.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 4 GUESTS PER SITE. $5 per extra guest per day. Check with office staff for more information.
10. SEPARATING TRASH & RECYCLING INTO THE PROPER RECEPTACLES IS MANDATORY. Only cardboard, paper, and clean cans can go in recycle cans
11. PROPANE: Sold during office hours.
12. CHILDREN: Under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while outside.
13. GUEST: accepts financial responsibility for Bodily Injury or Property Damage in the Park.
14. GAMES: Badminton, Horse Shoes, Cornhole and Bocce Ball. (Inquire in the Lodge for Equipment)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS, OR NEED LOCAL INFORMATION, PLEASE COME INTO THE
OFFICE OR CALL US DURING OFFICE HOURS AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP YOU. WE STRIVE TO MAKE YOUR STAY
WITH US AS ENJOYABLE AND TROUBLE FREE AS POSSIBLE.
SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 9-1-1.